Sorry you couldn’t find (page is missing?) what you were looking for 🙁
Recoverthol is a liquid that you add to your drink to help manage hangover symptoms and for the symptomatic relief of hangover. It’s so simple to use, just SNAP and SQUEEZE into your first drink without affecting the taste.
Hopefully the resources below will help you find what you are after:
- Mum Central gives Recoverthol the Thumbs Up!
- Hangover symptoms – Are you drinking with caution?
- A blood alcohol calculator smart app or a breathalyser?
- Fish or a Cadbury? Have a hangover treatment plan
- How a hangover remedy tackles a $3 billion economic loss
- Binge Drinking and Europe
- Alcohol Metabolism
- Download WHO, Global status report on Alcohol and Health 2018
Recoverthol replenishes the naturally occurring cofactors that get used up as your body metabolises alcohol. Flooding the body with an extra dose of these cofactors as you drink improves your body’s ability to process alcohol.