IF YOU CHOOSE TO DRINK, DO SO IN MODERATION.
Consumers are encouraged to always drink responsibly, and not to exceed their “routine” level of drinking by virtue of taking this product.
Push the top of the clear side backward to snap open the vial, and pour/squeeze into a drink
To get the best result from Recoverthol, follow these simple and important steps:
- Do not push it to its limits to see if it works!
- If you are a first time user, start with 2 Recoverthol.
- Use the app to see how many standard drinks you have had, and take another Recoverthol when the app tells you to.
- The app calculates the dosage according to your weight and gender.
- Drink lots of water, and get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Tips to avoid a hangover
Directions for use: Add the contents of one to two vials to a drink just before consumption, or as directed by your health professional. Each dose will give your liver an extra dose of cofactors to promote the more efficient metabolism of alcohol for up to 4-5 standard drinks, based on your weight and gender. This product does not increase or decrease the affects of alcohol. Do not consume more than 4 vials per day.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO DRINK, DO SO IN MODERATION. We encourage responsible drinking at all times. Recoverthol supports drinking within the recommended guidelines. The Australian guidelines recommend for healthy men and women, drinking no more than TWO STANDARD DRINKS on any day, and no more than four standard drinks on a single occasion, to reduce your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime.
Recommended standard drinks consumption per day and per week differs for men and women according to the:
- WHO Global status report on alcohol and health (2014).
- Australian Guideline for Alcohol Consumption
- UK Guideline for Alcohol Consumption
- USA Guideline for Alcohol Consumption